I got tagged…
Blog tag’s been going around the net for a few weeks now. I first noticed it on Jeff Pulver’s website a couple weeks before Christmas. I was disappointed to see it never trucked down to me through the voip space, but I guess I haven’t written much in that topic for a while. Jeff’s tag went thru a few layers and all the usual suspects hit in.
So Stephen tagged me yesterday (what the heck you doing blogging on Christmas day man!@?). The way it works is you put down 5 things people probably don’t know about you and then pass the tag on to 5 more people. My biggest problem is that i don’t keep many secrets…heh. Anyways…here are my five things:
- I once owned a karaoke company…made a boatload of money doing it too, all tax free. Pissed it all away on…something…I don’t even know what. 😛 We did three regular shows a week and usually 2 nights on weekends for private functions. Spent that whole time working my day job from 9 in the morning til done the karaoke shows at 2 AM (bar closing time at the time). I had bags under my eyes.
- I don’t have a post secondary education (although, that one might be obvious to some hehe).
- I started music lessons on the family organ (no smartass comments…it’s a musical instrument) when I was 6 and continued keyboard instrument lessons up to 17. I still play keyboard occasionally but I no longer play piano at a grade 8 conservatory level.
- I have an aboriginal north american sister, a japanese sister in law, an african sister in law to be, two pasty fish belly white brothers, a german mom and an english dad. My bio parents were an east indian jew ( :O I didn’t even know there was such a thing!) and a dutch lady. AND we grew up in central alberta, the most redneck place that doesn’t fall into the descriptor “deep south”.
- When I was 29 my hair was below my waist and all one length (no mullet here! Well…except for a little while around 1989). A few days after my 30th birthday I shaved my head and went with that for about 3 or 4 years. Now I have good ol’ citizen hair. I have absolutely zero pictures where you can see it…the ones I do have it’s all tied back so it looks short.
Ok so there’s my 5 things. Now…who to tag…